AAAF now operates Fridays from Sinclair Dermatology at Level 3, 2 Wellington parade, East Melbourne. This is a new adventure in providing a one stop shop, show casing an array of Alopecia products and services. Feel free to drop in and say hello, if you’re interested in volunteering your time let me know.
The Tell Your Story competition closes June 1st, with the draw occurring at the Trivia Night. Your story will be used on AAAF website as well as promotional material for doctors, psychologist, hairdressers and general awareness programs run by AAAF.
We still have tables available for the Trivia Night: http://www.aaaf.org.au/event/aaaf-victorian-charity-trivia-night/
A big thank you to all of those who have donated items for our Silent auction. All money raised from this night goes towards Medical Research – with AAAF trying to raise enough money for a PHD student in 2015 to research DNA transplants for eyebrows.
Some great bargains to be found with starting prices from 30% of RRP.
- 1 Nights’ accommodation with parking at Quest Sth Melbourne
- 1 Australia Basketball Jersey signed by 2012 Olympic team
- Signed 2014 Hawthorn Jumper
- Vouchers, Melbourne Museums, 3 park pass Phillip Island, Puffing Billy, Children’s farms, Adventure Park, Bounce, Melbourne Stadium, Old Melbourne Goal, Polly Woodside, Paintball, and more
- Variety of Cosmetic Hamper Packs
- Meal Vouchers- Cuckoo restaurant Olinda – Lobster cave
- 2 X Hair Hats
- Autographed books – Tim Winton, John Safran
- Home Items, Cooking items
- Electrical items, Camera
It is still not too late to donate if you have a service or item to be included.
The psychological study being conducted this year by PHD Student Dr Jennifer Davis is on “The effects of Alopecia Areata on the Family Unit”. Jennifer will conduct personalised interviews with each family member. If you are interested in participating please contact me. The interviews will commence in June.
If you would like to be removed from our communications please send a return email.